Over the course of our daily lives, we have been constant witnesses to various street crimes. Men, women and children have been robbed, raped or even murdered on a daily basis due to lack of street awareness.
On July 24-25, 2010, Pekiti-Tirsia Kali Sandatahan will offer a dynamic, two day street survival training camp in Earth Heaven, San Mateo, Rizal entitled, "Warrior's Camp: Essentials of the Urban Warrior" which aims to equip the everyday civilian and young professional the necessary skills they could use when presented a crisis situation.
With this training camp, one should expect to:
- Develop the values, inner strength & winning mind-set you need to keep yourself motivated, effective and safe on the street.
- Gain valuable insight into new less-lethal options available to you.
- Learn to use crisis rehearsal and mental preparation strategies to prepare yourself for virtually any situation you may face
- Prepare yourself and your family to take immediate, potentially life-saving action during an unexpected encounter.
- Gain the mental edge you need to survive and WIN.